FAQ's (FREQuently asked questions)
How do I nominate a child to have a birthday party?
- To nominate a child and their family for The Celebration Projects, please fill out our online form here. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely! We encourage people to apply or nominate a child and their family that would benefit from the simple joy of having a birthday party.
- We look at a variety of factors to qualify an individual. Those factors include family income estimates, the number of members living in the household, whether any government assistance is needed and used, and if the family is receiving any aid from local organizations. All information supplied in the application or nomination is strictly confidential. We do not publish specific minimums or thresholds, relying on the applications to speak to the need/desire of the individual.
- No. The party does not cost anything to the child, family, or people attending the party. The party is paid for by The Celebration Projects which relies on the financial support of generous individuals and businesses who donate money, products and services in our community.
- The Celebration Project relies on the financial support of generous individuals and businesses who donate money, products and services in our community. If you would like to donate, please go here.
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by a representative who will work with you on your desired party date. You will be given a series of questions to determine the size, scope, and timing of your party. And then we will get to work planning the party of your dreams!
- More questions? Watch to learn more!